Pages

Jan 12, 2013

WANC

For your information, WE ARE NOT COMPLETE. Subalit kahit hindi kami kumpleto... magpapacute muna kami. Chos! (Patnubay ng magulang ang kailangan, ang landi ko dito lol sobra talaga ako kung magpacute HAHAHAHAHA) 

I'm very very fortunate to have these best of friends. I would just say I'm lucky enough to have them and now I found them (Including Yuki Ishii @YCishii on twitter and Patricia Manalad @patriciamanalad on twitter wasn't there before because they have an appointment lol unfortunately) I won't hurt them. And I'm just a lucky kiddo because they're soooo jelly kapag di ako sumasabay, sumasama. Hahahaha! AND NOW I KNOW  although nasa Japan na yung isa naming kaibigan, may communication parin. And that's great!

(Photos by: Ericka Miranda)

(Photos by: Ericka Miranda)

(Photos by: Ericka Miranda)

(Photos by: Ericka Miranda)

(Photos by: Ericka Miranda)

(Photos by: Ericka Miranda)

(Photos by: Ericka Miranda)

No comments:

Post a Comment